CLEAN SPORT FOR HUMANS: EDUCATION & E-LEARNING
Anti-doping education empowers athletes with the tools and skills to comply with the anti-doping rules and avoid unintentional doping violations. It’s an essential component of an athlete’s sporting career.
Anti-doping education is equally essential for Athlete Support Personnel (ASP) (like coaches or sports physicians) and other “persons” (such as those who work in sport), because they are also liable under the anti-doping rules.
Athletes and their entourage must have updated, accurate knowledge about the following:
- Definition of doping
- The different categories of Anti-Doping rule violations (ADRVs)
- Prohibited Substances and Methods List
- Supplements (managing the risk)
- What TUEs (Therapeutic Use Exemptions) are and how to apply
- Testing procedures
- Results management
- Rights and responsibilities
Click on the below subjects:
- Play True Quiz
- Anti-Doping Education and Learning Platform (ADeL)
ADEL hosts six eLearning courses and many other educational resources. So, whether you’re an athlete, coach, parent, medical professional or play another role in supporting athletes ADeL has specific learning opportunities for you and your role in Kickboxing. The courses are available in several languages and certification is granted upon achieving at least an 80% pass rate.
WADA – YouTube