To the kind attention of:
All the WAKO Members attending next WAKO World Championship 2021
Dear WAKO members,
Please read carefully the below attached letter from WAKO President Roy Baker and FEDERKOMBAT President Donato Milano containing important updated information on the health situation in Italy and instructions on travel requirements , to enable you to plan your trip to Italy in the best way possible for participation to the next WAKO Senior and Master World Championship.
As you know starting from this year the new WAKO Rules are in force which have brought changes in the registration procedure. In addition, the situation is very specific with the Covid-19 pandemic and all the requirements set by medical authorities of the hosting country.
Please find here below attached the WAKO REGISTRATION PROCEDURE 2021 which is valid for next WAKO World Championship for Seniors and Masters (all disciplines) to be held in Jesolo Lido (VE), Italy, from 15 – 24 October 2021 .
Special attention is paid to the COVID-19 REQUIREMENITS that have been defined by the WAKO Medical, Health and Anti-Doping Committee in accordance with the current valid requirements in the European Union.
The news for this and future years’ registrations is:
- Mandatory registration of all the participants through the RSportz membership system (WAKO Sport ID);
- Mandatory upload of signed documents (all forms here below attached are in editable pdf format to be fulfilled by computer, they can also be downloaded from the WAKO website: http://wako.sport/en/page/forms-and-documents/65/ (do not upload photos of documents – only scan in pdf format);
– WAKO Medical Certificate (athletes and referees)
– WAKO Liability waiver (athletes)
– WAKO Parental Consent (all athletes of 17 years old age and younger)
– WAKO Dental Brace Certification (athletes who have dental brace)
– WAKO Medical Questionnaire (athletes)
– WAKO Non-Pregnancy Declaration (female athletes of 14 years old age and older)
– WAKO Referee Code of Conduct (signed by all referees and judges)
– WAKO Covid-19 Questionnaire (filled on the day of arrival, a hard copy is handed over upon registration)
- Mandatory confirmation for athletes and coaches to have completed the WADA anti-doping education program ;
All Senior Athletes competing in World Championship must have completed the “ International-Level Athletes Education Program ” prior to participation, upon creation of their own account on the WADA’s ADEL platform:
All athletes who are in the Registered Testing Pool must complete the course “ ADEL for Registered Testing Pool athletes ” prior to competing in World Championship:
All accredited coaches participating in World and Continental Championships must have completed the “ High Performance Coaches’ Education Program ” on the ADEL platform prior to taking part in the Championships:
All accredited Team Physicians must have completed the “ Medical Professional’s Education Program ” on the ADEL platform prior to serve in the Championships:
Please study the procedure in detail, send it to all members of your national team so to be informed of the obligations in a timely manner.
In particular, please inform directly all of your coaches and referees who plan to participate in the next WAKO World Championship.
In case of non-fulfilment of any of the stated obligations or observance of the stated deadlines, a member of the national team will not be allowed to participate in the Championship .
In case of any further information or clarification you may need on the attached forms please contact Romeo Desa, WAKO Technical Director: email@example.com