In April the annual congress of Montenegro Kickboxing Federation was held in Podgorica, during which a new president was elected with outright majority. New president is Mr. Marko Čanović – deputy of Ministry of sustainable development and tourism in new Montenegro government. Moreover, a new Executive board was constituted as below:
1. Marko Čanović dipl. ecc. – President (in the picture)
2. Veselin Piletić prof. – vice president
3. Darko Bušković dipl. ecc. – sports director
4. Nemanja Marković prof. – general secretary
5. Sead Djozović – member Executive board
6. Enis Pupović – member Executive board
7. Goran Radonjić – member Executive board
8. Darko Milašinović – member Executive board
9. Željko Djaletić – member Executive board
10. Milentije Doderović – member Executive board
Head coach: Ivan Strugar
Coach: Predrag Lekić
The congress was accompanied with media and presented to public.
The whole process was monitored and later certificated by Government of Montenegro, Ministry of education and sports Mr. Slavoljub Stijepović.
Kickboxing is very popular in the country and this is what makes mission of Montenegro Kickboxing federation even more difficult to meet public expectations, but they are now on a unique path, targeting development and improvement, strongly directed to setting kickboxing federation and this sport in overall, among the best rated sports in MNE.